Our February Checklist Challenge is Organizing Marketing Teams and Making Them Effective.
We’ll look at some of the issues with traditional marketing structures and why they often lead to conflicts and less efficient workflow.
Later in the month, we’ll take a look at the following:
- How to organize teams around value
- What are the various roles in cross-functional teams?
- Author Tricia Broderick will help you understand how to build resilient learning teams
- The Spotify model – what is it and should you adopt it?
- Tips for getting started with cross-functional teams
- The power of self-organizing teams
- Tuckman’s stages of team development
- How to work with other departments and disciplines in organizational cross-functional teams
- How to work with agencies in cross-functional teams
- How to scale cross-functional teams
In addition to all of this, we’ll also interview a few of our members to talk about their experience in forming and making effective cross-functional teams.