Agile Marketing Resources
One of the goals for the Agile Marketing Alliance is to provide the best Agile Marketing resources anywhere. Here are just a few Agile marketing resources that we think you’ll find valuable.
- Explanation of the Agile Marketing Manifesto
- Explanation of the Agile Marketing Principles
- How to build support for Agile marketing in your organization
- How to get alignment with the business groups
- Free mini-course on Agile marketing basics
- Free mini-course on Scrum for marketers
- Free mini-course on Kanban for marketers
- How to choose an Agile management tool
- How to organize cross-functional teams
- OKRs for Agile marketing teams
- A sample 90-day implementation plan
- A guide to Agile retrospectives
- What is an Agile mindset?
- The Four Key shifts organizations need to make to become Agile
- The Experimentation mindset
- Job descriptions for Agile marketers
- Job maps for Agile marketers
- Reading list on Agile marketing – books
- Reading list on Agile marketing – articles
In addition to all of these Agile marketing resources in the Resources Hub, we also offer our monthly challenges: 12 mini-learning challenges on topics like:
- How to manage your marketing workflow
- How to organize agile marketing teams
- How to run experiments and use data to make marketing decisions
- How to build an Agile culture
We also hear from our members that one of the most valuable resources at the Agile Marketing Alliance is the community. People learn from each other. If they have a question, they ask the community, and someone is able to provide an answer or their perspective on the issue.
So join today (it’s free to join) and add your voice to the Agile Marketing Alliance.